- Published: April 28, 2015
Upon the initiative of the Lawyers' Association of the Russian Federationthe IRZ organised a working visit for a Russian delegation.The high-ranking guests visited institutions in Dusseldorf, Essen and Cologne from 13 to 16 April 2015 and dealt with the topic "specific features in the settlement of economic disputes involving entrepreneurs ".
The Russian participants were the Deputy Minister of Justice, Alu Alchanov, and the Deputy Prosecutor General, Sabir Kekhlerov, who is also a member of the Council at the President of the Russian Federation on Codification and Development of Civil Legislation. Further participants were, among others:
- Artur Parfenchikov, Chairman of the Federal Bailiff Service,
- Sergey Arakelov, Deputy Chairman of the Federal Tax Service,
- Konstantin Litvinzev, Deputy Chairman of the Federal Cadastre Chamber of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography of RF (ROSREESTR) and
- Evgeny Semenyako, Deputy Chairman of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers of the Russian Federation.
The first working visit to the Ministry of Finance of North Rhine-Westphalia dealt with the structure of the German tax law and how the fiscal competence is divided among the German federal and laender authorities and the municipalities. Other topics of the meetings at the Ministry of Finance included the taxes raised in connection with real estate as well as tax investigation in Germany.
The following visit to the Ministry of Justice of North Rhine-Westphalia was marked by intensive talks about the following topics:
- court structure and stages of appeal,
- judicial and extra-judicial mediation in Germany,
- forms of participation of the citizens in court rulings,
- property law, in particular the keeping of land registers.
On the second day, the delegation gained an insight into the practical work of the registration office, the RegiSTAR proceedings system unit and the land registry section of the local court of Essen.
On the last day, the delegation visited the German Institution of Arbitration and a bailiff's office and held talks with the President of Deutscher Bund der Gerichtsvollzieher e. V. (German Bailiffs' Association).